THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU FOR YOUR ART ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
- New Artist Monday will be done together on Zoom.
- Each week you will choose 1 category from the Challenge Choices to complete.
- Photos of artwork will get uploaded to the weekly artwork assignment on Blackbaud.
- Photos will also be added to the weekly group art slide show
- Questions on slide show will be answered for each assignment.
- I do expect you to try. If I see that you are not putting in any effort and spending less than 5 minutes on something, I will ask you to redo the assignment. Keep in mind that I have spent months (if not years) with you and I know what amazing things you are capable of.
- If you are having problems, please email me or contact me in some fashion to let me know. If I don't know, I can't help, and I can't give you any grace. I know we are all struggling, but we can get through this together.
DON'T LOOK AT THIS WORK AS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DO.
LOOK AT IT AS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO.
SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU A BREAK IN THE DAY FROM OTHER CLASSWORK,
FROM MINDLESS SCREEN TIME,
FROM SIBLINGS OR OTHER PEOPLE.
ART CAN BE A GREAT ESCAPE, A PAUSE FROM THE BUSYNESS OF LIFE, A CHANCE TO RECHARGE.
I BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOUR ABILITIES MORE THAN YOU KNOW.