Create a sculpture, keeping in mind that sculptures are viewed all the way around, using materials you have at home.TASK: Everyday, for one week, spend at least 30 minutes painting on the same sculpture. (This is 2 hours total if you include planning, building, and refining for 4 days.)
MATERIALS: Paper, fabric, play-doh, random objects, wood, cardboard, ???, whatever you have at home.
- Pick a "theme" from this list:
- Make a couple of sketches of what you want your sculpture to look like. It is best to try to draw several angles of it because, as mentioned in the objective, most sculptures are meant to be seen from all sides.
- Pick a material or materials you want to build with.
- Sculpt!! Be sure to refine your work as you go. Remember there is the "lazy messiness" and intentional messiness. I can tell the difference.
- Photograph your process and the final sculpture from several sides. Submit to the Google Classroom Assignment.